Vinformax, one of India’s versatile management consulting and technology services’ company, inaugurated a facility with state-of-the-art Stereoscopic 3D, Holography and Virtual Reality in Bangalore recently.
The Key Advantages of Vinformax’ 3D Stereoscopy
- Advanced video and stereoscopic imagery brings concepts to life, is easy to understand and more engaging
- It stimulates the presence of a teacher and can be replayed as many times as the students want, leading to higher retention levels in students
- The high quality videos are available online and can be downloaded by students. It appeals to the aesthetic, fun-loving mentality of students
- The content of 3D Stereoscopy video is authentic, follows the curriculum and is accredited by academic experts
- It is a structured knowledge assessment software that has callouts after each session and has question-based testing at specified intervals
This advanced technology will benefit students immensely, especially in semi-urban and rural areas of India. These students would most likely have had limited opportunities where they can form mental images of what they are learning. Hence, learning how things work in three dimension would enable them to grasp concepts better and would go a long way in shaping the future of Indian students. Vinformax is proud to be able to do our bit towards this larger goal through this venture.
This marks the commitment of Vinformax to the Government of India’s Digital India initiative and thus fulfilling the ambition of “Make in India”. Through the Digital India programme, the Government of India is planning to transform the country into a digitally empowered knowledge economy. Vinformax is at the forefront of helping the government realize this vision by unleashing the power of 3D Stereoscopy and video graphics in medical education. This new-age technology not only helps to take learning to the next level, but also help teachers to teach complex concepts while engaging students and bringing the curriculum content to life.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Premchander Rajan, Chairman – Vinformax said, “Recognizing the power of 3D stereoscopy and graphics in the realm of education, which is also well borne out by research, we entered into this stellar new area. We produce world-leading curriculum-based lessons, using cutting-edge stereoscopic animation technology. These lessons in stereoscopic 3D enable medical students to learn the intricacies of human anatomy, physiology and bio-chemistry in stunning vividity. Using content approved by medical professionals, we at Vinformax create these lessons using our investments in the latest hardware and software the technological world has to offer. We are proud to launch this in the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru, at a time when India is committed to Digital India initiatives which fulfils the ambition of Make in India.”
- Students have a strong preference for visual and kinaesthetic learning (85%) compared to learning by hearing (15%)
- Animations, particularly 3D Stereoscopy, enables students to understand greater levels of complexity
- 3D Stereoscopy also allows students to understand structures and how things work
- It has a marked positive effect on academic results as it improves learning, recall and test performance
- Details of topics, sequence of processes and microscopic information is easier to recall with 3D Stereoscopy
- Communication among students will also see a marked improvement