TASI inviting you the entries for following category
• Student films: Animation films produced / directed by students
• Independent Professional short films: Animation short films produced / directed by professionals
• Commissioned films: Animated ad films, promos, packaging, music videos, public service films
Maximum duration of films: 10 mins (Films of longer duration will not be considered for the competition)
Format:DVD (.VOB format)
Last Date for entries: EXTENDED to 30th July
Submission Fee: Free
Validity of Films: Only films made after August 2011 will be eligible
Send your entries to :
The Animation Society of India
C/o Vaibhav Studios
Address: 103, 104, Birchwood, Raheja Willows (After Mahindra gate #4), Akurli Road, Kandivli (East), Mumbai – 400101
Tel.: (022) 32003606
Timing: If delivering personally, then please call beforehand and come strictly between 11 am to 6 pm only
Rules and Regulations:
• Each film MUST be accompanied by its respective entry form duly filled. Entries with incomplete forms will be immediately disqualified.
• Films sent as entries will be added to the TASI archives.
• TASI reserves the right to use any/all of the entries for its promotional activities.
• Students have to provide a letter from their institute certifying validity of film(s) for student category.
• TASI reserves the right to accept/reject entries at its discretion.
• The Viewer’s Choice Award consists of one single trophy per category.
• In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
• Each entry to be submitted on a separate DVD.
• Entry must be a standalone film, clip or sequence. Campaigns and episodic series will NOT be considered.
• In case of episodic series, each episode may be submitted as a standalone entry.
• The prizes have to be collected from TASI by the winners within 30 days from Anifest India 2012, failing which TASI reserves the right to award the winnings to the next best film. All applicable taxes, levies, transportation and other costs to be borne by the respective awardees.
• Decision of the society regarding any/all of the above will be final and binding on all parties without prejudice