Nickelodeon's animated short film contest
Nickelodeon' is looking for new creative talent, innovative concepts, funny characters, and original designs. Anyone can join the contest with below guidelines :
• Animated shorts must be: comedic, character driven, and have kid appeal.
• Nickelodeon' is looking for new ideas that feature an original, funny lead character – with about 2 or 3 characters in total. Be prepared to show either through designs, thumbnail storyboards or script, how funny and unique your characters are.
• Characters must be relatable to kids ages 6 to 11 and appeal to both boys and girls.
• If the characters are human, Nickelodeon' recommend that they be a kid around our audience’s age. If non-human their mindset should be like a kid and they should encounter situations that are relatable and comprehendible for kid-audience.
• All submissions must be kid-appropriate in content.
• Shorts are limited to 2 minutes in length and should primarily take place in 1 setting.
• Open to all animation styles including 2D, digital 2D, CG, Stop Motion, Flash, and Mixed Media.