“Cricket is a religion in India and it is also the most popular game for Indians on their mobiles. With this game we wanted to extend the experience of the ICC T20 World Cup 2012 to the mobile phone. I am sure that casual gamers will enjoy playing the official mobile game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2012,” said Jump Games business head Chaitanya Prabhu.
Features of T20 ICC Cricket WorldCup 2012 game
• Choose from 12 official teams
• Playing in auto and manual batting modes
• Watch Cheerleaders dance to your shots and wickets
• Simple touch controls to bat and bowl
• Tutorial section offers step-by-step instructions
ou can also participate in the Jump Games online cricket quiz to stand a chance to win ticket to see the ICC T20 WORLD CUP 2012 live.