>Event & Awards
TVCA 2014 – Call For Entries
Posted By : Mukesh At 16-05-2014 22:14:41
Tags : TASI Viewer’s Choice Awards 2014
Call for entries: TASI Viewer’s Choice Awards
Send your short animated films to India’s premiere animation awards. All entries received are previewed by a panel of eminent industry professionals at a special screening where the jury shortlists films for the final competition.
The shortlisted films are screened at the festival for voting by the audience. Votes are counted on the spot and the entry receiving the most votes is declared the winner for that category.
In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM HERE
1. Student films: Animation films produced / directed by students
2. Independent Professional short films: Animation short films produced / directed by professionals
3. Commissioned films: Animated ad films, promos, packaging, music videos, public service films
Maximum duration of films: 10 mins (Films of longer duration will not be considered for the competition)
Format: DVD (.VOB format)
Last Date for entries: July 15th 2014
Send entries to:
The Animation Society of India
c/o Vaibhav Studios
Raheja Willows, Akurli Road,
Kandivli (East), Mumbai 400101
Submission Fee: Free
Validity of Films: Only films made after August 2013 will be eligible
Rules and Regulations:
• Each film MUST be accompanied by its respective entry form duly filled. Entries with incomplete forms will be immediately disqualified.
• Films sent as entries will be added to the TASI archives.
• TASI reserves the right to use any/all of the entries for its promotional activities.
• Students have to provide a letter from their institute certifying validity of film(s) for student category.
• TASI reserves the right to accept/reject entries at its discretion.
• The Viewer’s Choice Award consists of one single trophy per category.
• In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
• Each entry to be submitted on a separate DVD.
• Entry must be a standalone film, clip or sequence. Campaigns and episodic series will NOT be considered.
• In case of episodic series, each episode may be submitted as a standalone entry.
• The prizes have to be collected from TASI by the winners within 30 days from Anifest India 2014, failing which TASI reserves the right to award the winnings to the next best film. All applicable taxes, levies, transportation and other costs to be borne by the respective awardees.
• Decision of the society regarding any/all of the above will be final and binding on all parties without prejudice
Send your queries to: [email protected]
You May Also Like
comments powered by Disqus