RE:Vision Effects Releases RE:Match For Nuke and Fusion
Posted By : Mukesh Dube At 08-06-2013 15:52:45
Tags : Vision Effects Nuke Fusion
RE:Vision Effects, acclaimed effects plug-in industry leader and makers of Academy Award winning software, announces the initial release of RE:Match for The Foundry's Nuke ™ and eyeon Fusion®.
RE:Match takes intuitive color and texture matching to a whole new level by addressing common problems on multicam and stereo shoots. RE:Match is a set of plug-ins to match one view of video or film to another so that it looks as if it was shot with the same camera and settings. RE:Match assumes that both image sequences are taken roughly at the same location but perhaps were not shot at the same time or from the same point-of-view.
RE:Match Overview from RE:Vision Effects on Vimeo.
For general multicam shoots RE:Match matches, as best it can, one sequence's overall color appearance to match that of another. For stereo pairs, RE:Match can further refine the overall color match by taking into account that the two views are captured at the same time with a relatively small distance between the views. In addition, RE:Match is also able to propagate color changes into areas that are present in only one view. RE:Match can also make other details, such as reflections, specular highlights, and lens flares be consistent between the two views.
- Ability to globally color correct one sequence to match another.
- Ability to globally color correct a whole sequence based on a particular point in time, or can be performed separately for each pair of frames in both sequences.
- Ability to perform automatic global (whole image) color correction based on a smaller window of pixels for each of the image sequences.
- Works well with over bright values and very wide dynamic ranges.
- Matching for stereo pairs takes advantage of internal per-pixel registration using optical flow methods.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account occlusions.
- Stereo pair matching takes into account that the two images may not have corresponding details at some of the edges of the frame.
- Stereo matching has controls for making details, such as reflections, lens flares and specular highlights match between the two views.
- Methods provided to remove or attenuate on-lens artifacts (such as water drops on a lens).
- Because RE:Match uses internal pixel registration, stereo matching does not require image alignment prior to use.
- Visualization modes are provided to visualize and guide what RE:Match is doing internally.
- Not limited to any particular resolution of images.
- Works on all bit depths, including HDR images.
Availability and compatibility
Nuke 5.0 and up, 64-bit only.
Fusion 5.2 and up, 64-bit only.
Continues to be available After Effects and Premiere Pro, CS5 or later. RE:Match only supports 64-bit applications.
RE:Match is now part of the Effections bundle for both Nuke and Fusion.
RE:Match for OFX hosts Nuke and Fusion, is priced at $395.00.
RE:Match floating licenses are available for $592.50.
Volume discounts available.
Purchase here. www.revisionfx.com/products/rematch/pricing
Demo version download: www.revisionfx.com/products/rematch/downloads
You May Also Like
comments powered by Disqus