Aptech Ltd announces FY2012-13 results, final dividend of 25% and share buyback
Posted By : Animation Galaxy At 14-05-2013 15:57:02
Tags : Aptech Dividend
Aptech Ltd., the global career education and training company, has announced its operating results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended March 31, 2013.
- Operating revenue for the quarter is Rs. 48.6 crore, indicating a growth of 19% on a Y-O-Y basis
- Operating EBITDA for Q4 FY2012-13 is up by 42% against Q4 FY2011-12
- Profit Before Tax (after exceptional items) has also grown by 90% on a Y-O-Y basis
- PAT has jumped by 58% as compared to Q4 FY2011-12 to Rs. 15.5 crore
- Operating revenue for FY2012-13 is Rs. 169.2 crore and EPS of Rs. 6.4 per share
- Operating EBITDA for the full year of FY2012-13 is up by 11% against FY2011-12
- PAT (excluding dividend from China) was higher by 22% as compared to previous financial year
- 117 new centers added in FY2012-13 as compared to 95 in FY2011-12
Commenting on the results, Mr. Ninad Karpe, Managing Director & CEO, Aptech Limited said, “The demand for vocational training has increased multifold across the world. With a strong operating performance, we are further enriching our capabilities to strengthen our position as a global education & training services leader, having established over 1300 centres in 40 countries. Expansion in international footprint for various brands saw us reach Ghana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Yemen and Afghanistan. We opened 23 new centres in the International market and also launched Aptech Learning Ladder, an offering that gives curriculum for IT and Multimedia education in schools in the international market. This year, we have also signed an MOU for partnership with UCX (Universal Commodities Exchange) to deliver training in Financial markets to students and professionals.”
The Board of Directors have also announced a final dividend of 25% and buyback of equity shares from the open market up to 25% of the paid up capital and free reserves of the Company at a price of not more than Rs. 82 per share. The total dividend for the full year thus aggregates to Rs. 4 per share. Both the proposals are subject to approval by the shareholders.
You May Also Like
comments powered by Disqus