>Event & Awards
Design Talent 2013 for young designers
Posted By : Animation Galaxy At 06-11-2013 11:38:13
Tags : Design Talent 2013 Product Design Industrial Design Fashion Design Architecture and Interior Graphic Design
A chance for young designers : The contest Design Talent 2013 for 50.000 CZK (2.000 €) starts now!
JUDr. Martin Ruzicka’s Foundation in cooperation with students of the Faculty of Multimedia Communications of Tomas Bata University in Zlin, announces an international student competition Design Talent 2013. It is opened for all college students who love art and design. The competition runs from 24th October to 15th December 2013. It is possible to enter the competition electronically on the website http://talentdesignu.cz/en/
Students can compete in the following categories
- Product design (design of products, glass, porcelain, ceramics etc.)
- Industrial design (design of machines and equipment, tools, transport design etc.)
- Fashion design (design of clothing, textile production, footwear and haberdashery, jewelry etc.)
- Architecture and interior (architectural design, interior design, spatial production design, furniture design etc.)
- Graphic design (design of graphics and illustration, new media, visual communication and intermedia etc.)
The absolute winner of the Design Talent 2013 will be awarded with a cash prize of 50 000 CZK (2.000 €). The winners of each category will receive 10 000 CZK (400 €). Other prizes will be given by the partners of the competition. Participation is free of charge and it is possible to compete with any number of designs created after 1 st January 2010. The final Gala evening will take place on 2nd May 2014 in the Zlin Congress Centre. It will also be where the absolute winner of the competition will be announced and the best works in each category are going to be awarded.
For more info - http://talentdesignu.cz/en/| Facebook | Twitter.
You May Also Like
comments powered by Disqus